Become a hotel professional with great language proficiency and hospitality skills.
Hotel Study (2 year program)
Overseas Hotel Internship (3 year program)
Application Requirements: High school diploma
Our Hotel Study programs have been accredited as an Industry-Academia Cooperation Course by Osaka Prefecture.
Our Hotel Study programs has been certified as a professional post-secondary course by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Target Licenses and Certificates
- National Trade Skill Test for Restaurant Service
- Certificate of Service Care-Fitter
- The Test for Technical Ability of Service and Receiving Visitors Pre-1st Grade
- The EIKEN Test in Pratical English Proficiency Grade 2 or above
- TOEIC® Listening & Reading Test Score 600 points or above
- Microsoft Word Processing Skills Qualification Test Grade 2 or above
- Excel ® Spreadsheet Processing Skills Qualification Test Grade 2 or above
Acquisition of necessary English skills
A wide variety of training courses
Preparation for the National Trade Skill Test for the restaurant service
Acquisition of industry specific skills through practice